Food Pantry Volunteers Needed
Interested in volunteering for a day as an individual or as part of a group? Consider the Food Pantry at our west side location, Marillac House! Our food pantry is seeking individual volunteers and volunteer groups (ranging in size from 1-8) to help us get healthy and nutritious food into the hands of families in need in the areas we serve. If interested, please contact our Food Pantry Coordinator at 773-584-4539, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and to book a volunteer shift.
Our M-F Volunteer schedule:
- Mondays 9:30am-1:45pm (groups or individuals)
- Tuesdays 11:30am-2:30pm (individuals only)
- Wednesdays 11:30am-2pm OR 2-6pm (groups or individuals)
- Thursdays 11:30am-2:30pm (individuals only)
- Fridays 8:30am-12:45pm (groups or individuals)