Since 1914, Marillac St. Vincent has strengthened, empowered, and given voice to those in need. We can do that thanks to the support of countless donors. Most of our fundraising comes from individual donors – people who support our vision to end the cycle of poverty.
The 1914 Society is designated for those who choose to make a monthly contribution. Recurring gifts are a reliable form of support, and the knowledge that we have dedicated contributions to depend on allows us to pursue additional avenues of funding for our children and families.
Why give monthly to Marillac St. Vincent?
- Express your values. MSV believes in a NEW Chicago filled with hope for our neighbors. We know you do too!
- It’s easy. We’ll automatically bill your credit or debit card for as long as you want – saving you the hassle of writing and mailing checks.
- It’s an investment. Join the 1914 Society today to empower families, strengthen communities, and build brighter futures for thousands of children and families.
- Maximize your impact. More of your money goes towards programs and clients.
- Save the environment. Online giving helps cut down on the amount of mail we send.
Monthly giving is a convenient way to incorporate philanthropy into any budget. Even small gifts, when given consistently, can build together to make a significant impact. Any amount you choose will be put to immediate use.
Your participation can have the following impact each month:
- $5/month – one roundtrip on public transport for someone to secure a new job
- $10/month – ten pounds of food for pantry guests
- $19.14/month – celebrate over a century of hope and guarantee a century more
- $25/month – art supplies for one preschool classroom
- $50/month – one month supply of diapers for a new mom
- $75/month – one field trip for a school age classroom
- $100/month – one month of gasoline for senior home visitors
Your monthly gift means we can count on your support and dedicate more time to working on our mission. As a thank you, we’re excited to share some exclusive benefits with you.
Benefits of the 1914 Society include:
- Quarterly Program Updates
- Annual Letter from CEO
- One Annual Financial Statement in January
- Entry into Quarterly Raffle
- 20% Discount at Nearly New Thrift Shop
- Invitation to our Annual Book Club (Virtual)
- Early Bird Tickets to Annual House of Cards Event
- Receive a Print Copy of our Annual Report
- BONUS: As a monthly donor, we will remove you from our direct mail solicitation list
Becoming a member of the 1914 Society is simple. Using the online form below, choose an amount that works best for you, provide us with your payment information, and we do the rest. Your selected amount will be automatically charged to your credit card or checking account each month, and you don’t need to give it a second thought. You can also download and print our enrollment form and mail it to:
Marillac St. Vincent Family Services
Attn: Alissa Schiada
PO BOX 14699
Chicago, IL 60614
Questions? Please contact Bob Jones, Director of Annual Giving at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 278 – 4111. To update your credit card information or make a change to your monthly gift, please contact Alissa Schiada at 312-278-4270.