Nearly New Thrift Store
Do Good, Look Great!
The Nearly New Thrift Store, an extension of St. Vincent de Paul Center, offers everything from clothing to household items, and proceeds directly benefit our homeless outreach and senior services programs. Donations are accepted and are tax deductible.
Please contact Sandra Henderson at 312.278.4133 for more information on donations and store hours.
Nearly New thrives on the commitment of volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Katy Murphy, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.278.4220 for more information.
We hope you’ll come shopping soon!
Thrift Store Hours
Tuesday - Thursday: 10am-4pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Please note that Nearly New Thrift Store relies on volunteer support and store hours are subject to change without notice. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Monday - Friday: 10am - 4pm
Donations are accepted Monday through Friday, 10am-4pm, and can be brought directly to the Nearly New Shop located on Webster Ave. We have a loading zone in front of the shop for easy drop-off. Nearly New does not offer donation pick-ups.
Items we accept:
- SMALL FURNITURE
- HIGH-END AND DESIGNER CLOTHING
- GENTLY USED OR NEW MEN’S, WOMEN’S AND CHILDREN’S CLOTHING
- HOME DÉCOR
- MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
- FINE AND COSTUME JEWELRY
Items we do not accept:
- FOOD SUPPLIES
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS OF ANY SORT INCLUDING CLEANING SUPPLIES, PAINT, AND VARNISH
- MATTRESSES OR BOX SPRINGS
- MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
- ENCYCLOPEDIAS, TEXTBOOKS, MAGAZINES OR NEWSPAPERS
- RECALLED ITEMS
- USED LUMBER
- BROKEN ITEMS THAT CAN ONLY BE USED FOR PARTS
- INFLATABLE ITEMS
- PERSONAL CARE OR HYGIENE ITEMS
- LARGE FURNITURE
- LARGE SPORTS EQUIPMENT AND EXERCISE EQUIPMENT
- LIVE PLANTS OR ANIMALS
- BUILT-IN APPLIANCES OR KITCHEN FIXTURES