Are you a teacher with a passion for Early Childhood Education? MSV is the place for you.
“I think what makes Marillac St. Vincent stand apart is that we’re all one big family and we take care of each other. It also makes a big difference for the families we serve to have all the wrap around services. It’s like its own little village that we’re all part of.” - Keisha Rice, Birth to Three Lead Teacher
Top reasons to work for MSV
- Work for a mission-driven organization, dedicated to strengthening and empowering those in need
- Medical, dental, vision, & voluntary life insurance
- Retirement fund matching (403b) & tuition reimbursement
- Updated facilities with large classrooms
- Robust professional development fund for workshops and continuing education
- Teachers choose and order their own classroom supplies with the program budget
- Speech Therapy, Art Therapy, and full-time Nurse on-site
- Stable financial organization serving Chicago’s families for over 100 years
- Work with passionate people, dedicated to high quality childhood education
Click here for a list of our open positions!
Please email email@example.com with any questions.