Saturday June 25, 2016
The Greater Chicago Food Depository is thrilled to announce that the 31st Annual Hunger Walk will be held June 25, 2016 at Jackson Park. Join us as we raise awareness of hunger in our community and support the food pantries within Marillac St. Vincent Family Services.
Click here to register for the 31st Hunger Walk.
Quick facts for registering:
- When is the walk? June 25th @ 8 a.m.
- Am I walking for an agency? YES!*
- What is my agency #? A00080
- Do I have to pay to walk? NO not with a promo code
- What is the promo code? A00080
- Who do I contact with questions? email Whitney at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Marillac St. Vincent operates two food pantries in Chicago. One at Marillac Social Center and one at St. Vincent de Paul Center. By registering under the A00080 Agency number, you will be helping to support both food pantries.
One Community, one belief: No one should go hungry.
Join us for the Annual Greater Chicago Food Depository Hunger Walk! The Hunger Walk gives everyone a chance to help alleviate hunger in Chicago while having fun. If you walk on behalf of Marillac St. Vincent, your efforts will have a valuable impact on our food pantry guests. Join us in helping to end hunger in Chicago!