Marillac Social Center (Westside)
212 S. Francisco
Chicago, IL 60612
T: (773) 722-7440
St. Vincent de Paul Center (Northside)
2145 N. Halsted
Chicago, IL 60614
T: (312) 943-6776
About the Enrollment Process
At Marillac St. Vincent Family Services we welcome new children into our programs year round. As a site administered contracted agency through IDHS for the Child Care Assistance program (CCAP), we have onsite experts ready to assist families with the application for child care subsidies. Our application process is easy and fast! Click through our frequently asked questions below for more information:
1. What is unique about our program?
2. What are the eligibility requirements?
3. What is the admissions process?
1. Call or submit your information on this page to speak with an Admissions Specialist regarding current availability.
2. Once we determine there is a vacancy to accommodate your child an Admissions Specialist will guide you through the following enrollment process by:
Helping you apply for Child Care Assistance subsidies on site (No need to apply through Illinois Action for Children or any third party).
Giving you an update on your CCAP eligibility within 2 business days.
And if you are eligible for CCAP, we will schedule meetings for you with our Family Support team and your child’s teachers.
4. What is the required documentation checklist for enrollment?
After it is determined that there is a space available for your child, you will meet with an Admissions staff member for an intake meeting. You will need to bring three important pieces of information to this meeting:
1. Child’s birth certificate
2. Child’s most recent physical and immunization record. Make sure that the Hemoglobin, Lead Test, and TB test portions of the physical are complete. If your child has asthma or food allergies, additional forms will also be needed.
3. The child’s social security card
4. Proof of CCAP eligibility:
• If you receive paystubs: 2 most recent/consecutive paystubs
• If you are paid in cash: Wage Verification form completed by your employer
• If you are self-employed: Self Employment form and most recent tax returns
• If you are a student: most recent or upcoming school schedule
*For school-age families paying out of pocket, families must still meet with an admissions staff member. However, the process will be different.
5. Before and After School Care & Summer Camp Enrollment
Our programs for school-age children are open to all area families. You may apply for the Child Care Assistance Program, however, full-tuition families are always welcome. In order to enroll into the program, children must be enrolled into certain schools to receive services, or transportation to and from the centers:
Tuition is $83/week for part-time, before & after school care during the school year. For full-day summer camp, tuition is $165/week.
IDHS Child Care Assistance Application
Once you have been contacted by an Admissions staff person, download the Child Care Assistance Application. Be sure to read all of the instruction before completing the form.”
St. Vincent Parent Handbook
If you have made an orientation appointment with our St. Vincent de Paul Center (Northside) admissions staff, download the parent handbook to read before you come in.
Marillac Parent Handbook
If you have made an orientation appointment with our Marillac Social Center (Westside) admissions staff, download the parent handbook to read before you come in.